Project Home • Blog • Forums • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
CodeCop is a ColdFusion code checker. It will read selected code on the local system and report back possible issues.
It is fully configurable and you can choose which rules it will use to determine possible issues or even make your own rules (or import rules packages that others have created).
It will run in or out of the ColdFusion administrator on CFMX 6.1 and above. It will install itself on any database supported by DataMgr.
Included Rules (fully editable):
* Don't use a relative URL in cfschedule
* Use the accept attribute when uploading a file
* Avoid Evaluate()
* Don't start includes with /
* Avoid Shared Scopes in CFCs
* Prefer isDefined() over ParameterExists()
* Don't nest cflock tags
* Use hint attribute of cfcomponent and cffunction
* Prefer StructKeyExists() over isDefined()
* Prefer Len Over Empty String Tests
Recent Blog Entries:
9/4/08 sebtags 1.0 RC2 for ColdFusion 8.01
4/9/08 CodeCop 1.0.1 Updater 1
3/19/08 CodeCop 1.0.1
4/23/07 CodeCop 1.0 Released
12/13/06 CodeCop and Layout Components
* Coldfusion MX 6.1 +
* Access '97 +
* Derby 10.2 + (on CF8)
* MSSQL 2000 +
* MySQL 4.1 +
* PostGreSQL 8+
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.